Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Gift

I got one question....

What would a guy like for a valentine gift?
Girls..maybe prefer a romantic night out, a bouquet of roses, or a diamond ring aaaaaaa
But what about GUY?
perfume? (some people i know are buying perfume for their man, i wonder if it's b'coz of their man didn't smell that good.or..jk)


I have to admit that i'm not 16 anymore....and the idea of me folding the paper star... oh...just by thinking of it...i can feel the pain in my fingers already. I'm lazy...i admit it.


I've thought of cooking a nice dinner for him......but then again.....where should i cook? I mean, i can't cook at home or my mom would ask me countless of question.....zzzzz no good no good.
(and yes...i can cook if i want too...well....at least it edible)


Hmm.......what gift should i give?

2 comments:

Esther G said...

a nice watch will do the trick. well, if u can afford it :D if not, a nice sweater will do too. or if u're really rich, go for gadgets. like u dont know men HEART gadgets :P

woei said...

yaho...a watch. good idea. thanks ^^