Sunday, January 17, 2010

The End

"Damn it," he growled, kissing hungrily down the edge of my jaw.
"We have plenty of time to work on it," I reminded him.
"Forever and forever and forever," he murmured.
"That sounds exactly right to me."
And then we continued blissfully into this small but perfect piece of our forever.
-the end-

Finally I've finished reading Breaking Dawn....
Esther......sorry for keeping it sooooo long :P
I don't or should i say...i can't finish a book like you can. Insanely reading non-stop until you reach the end......
But I can't thank you enough... to inspire me to read.
You know i don't like to read. But you've always introduce me good books ^^
and i'm grateful that you did.
thank you dear.....

funny part is....when i reach the part "Forever and forever and forever", i was laughing cause i remembered you saying that you can never live an immortal life with just one person for the eternity. hahaha....maybe in hope, if you can meet someone like "Edward". You might take back the words.
Cheers.....i do hope someone will come knocking on your door soon.....

1 comment:

Esther G said...

well, i might change my mind once i found that special someone whom i won't mind die with. but that is a "might". because nothing is certain. people change all the time. maybe vampires don't change. wait until i found my edward then :P