Sunday, June 14, 2009

Toys

JoJo's post inspire me to blog bout this...
Living in a big family has it pros and cons.... You wont get lonely...and lead to, not much privacy.
Anyway...
Kids nowadays......
You can't believe the toys they played.
Intro you the 1 out of the 100+ toys my nephews own.


This is the bullet....it matched my nail polisher.....^^


"NERF" brand toy gun. you can take it out and become 2 guns
BIG or not? I think it cost around RM100++ all together.


the devil in my house.... always cry for toys......."I want toys....i want toys"
then my bro would always say "you got so many toys already"
next second....you see him crying like mad on the floor


sigh~~~ kids~~~remind me of myself. LOL


I ask him to pose for me.....and this is what i get.....


NERF gun~~you want a piece of it? go to the nearest ToyRUs store.

No comments: