Saturday, June 20, 2009

Ice City @ Miri

Intro new Ice place in Miri~~~
My first time there......
What so special you ask?


nothing special......just that Miri is too damn small, no more place to go.
It's located at boulevard area.....


My strawberry basket without the basket...and it cost me RM8.00
What inside? Just some cheap cheap de biskut, keropok...rainbow rice, strawberry jam...and also the ICE!!!!


Wonder who i'm shooting?


jang jang jang~~ my model of the post~~ Ms D~~~


let you all cuci mata a while~~~she got the most bubbly personality.


coffee ice with chocolate = RM4.80
rating: 3/5
if "S" like it, then i guess i can recommend it to the coffee lover.....


Hawaiian mango = RM 6.00
rating: 4/5
If the shop owner maintain the quality of his mango.....I truly recommend this one to you all


Last but not least, my strawberry basket = RM8.00
rating: 3.5/5
nice to see, nice to eat, very sweet, i like it because it's colourful and have few biji marshmallow, but not worth the money lo~~


here's the menu~~ have a look!!!!
a new place to go lepak~~~

No comments: