Thursday, November 13, 2008

Citrus

^^.... i just love to lim teh with my friends!!!!!!!!!!!
They are funny, they are playful, they are lovable!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love them all~~~~

Again at Citrus~~~ They got new picture on the wall~~ cute ho~~

mu~~~~


finally David show some handsome-ness~~~ wuhuuuu~~~


*gg* ai ling face~~~ donno she will kill me or not~~~


"aiya, i can't always show my handsome-ness, else i will 'sot' all the girl to die, so must show my uglyness" quote from Dickson


sometimes........it make me wonder, are they gay?


Mr D, 1st time trying out the hot pot bread ice cream thingy...........snap snap snap


see how impatient they are.......slup slup. eat like pig~~ LOL


*gg* manage to snap ai ling cutie face again~~~ muahahaha


*bulup bulup* boiling hot~~~


Do you like what you see?


a nice desert to end the night!!!!!!!!!! *yipee*
oh ya...DiCkSoN tell us this funny expression, how a waiter tell a customer regarding no banana: "Sir, so sorry we don't have banana left, but i have one la...you want?"

No comments: