Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's day

How do you celebrate your father's day?

For my family, my bro just bring us to Mega to eat dim sum.


Nothing special, the choices are limited.......but still ok la~~~


Not too small........


After eaten those dim sum, at least our stomach felt satisfy .......


Too bad it's Halal...... IF got pork~ i think the taste would be better.


Every partition cost RM3.80~~~


Cheap? expensive? hmm~~~up to you to judge lo~~


I don't really like eating dim sum at Mega, coz it took so long for the kitchen to prepare our orders. They didnt put it in a tray and push it around like we see in the Hong Kong drama. Not enjoyable cause ...eat....stop...wait...eat...wait again~~ if you get what i mean~


I finally get to wear my boot~~~ LOL~~


Well......what matter most is to be able to sit down as one whole family and enjoy the meal.
Happy Father's Day........

No comments: