Thursday, June 19, 2008

Family Day

I guess i'm running out of thing to blog. I don't blog about my work....but this consider a "non-official" blog about my working place la~
Our company organize a "family day" event........ ermmm......basically~~ erm....like tat la


Lai lai~~~ 排排站。拍拍照. all the young one in the company~~~


And I'm consider one of the committee for this~ and sad to say...i'm suppose to be one of the game planner....but I'm too busy with my daily work, end up Joanne have to help me to figure out everything. So....all i need to do is, show demo~~~ ^^ pass the ball pass the ball~~
快快。。。水球给我,给我.....


arggggg..........PULLLLLLLL..................
Many pic la~~ but i'm lazy to show lo, coz didnt have my face in it ma....then you all wont be interested to see either....becoz...no leng lui........


Jonathan Soon aka JoJo aka JonS ..... sometimes...no matter where you go, end up you'll meet back the same ppl.....he's my junior back in sch, and also Joanne's junior back in Uni........He's a charming lad once you get to know him......and he can sing.....and i do mean it^^ i wonder how many girls have die in his hand....muahahaha~~~~melt chin chin~~~


GOSH~~~ I'm GETTING ROUND AND ROUNDER~~~~

No comments: