Thursday, March 6, 2008

Relax the mind

There's nothing much to do in Miri.
To keep myself fit enough, i chose to swim.
At least once a week, unless the weather forbid me or mother nature (you know la, the time of the month. i cant dye the pool become red right...okok. i better stop here.)

So...what so interesting about this post? Nth~~ just another boring one. I'm not gonna show you picture of me wearing swim suit. You don't wanna see it either. It's horrific.

Sometimes....when i'm in the pool....my imagination gone wild....seeing all the people around me make me LOL~ I'm not laughing at their figure...well maybe i am....
But honestly, some of them do look like ^.^....
The picture below......

LoL~ i'm so bad ho~~ But honestly, there were this pair of mother and son. They look so cute together...the son fat fat de, swim beside his mother...just like a baby hippo follow the mommy hippo....hehehe....

Some look colourful~~
Some skinny, some short, some long....
ahhhhhhhhh....what a best way to relax the mind~~ ^.^ a little imagination wont hurt.

No comments: