Saturday, January 26, 2008

Lazy Saturday

What do you do when you wake up on the early morning of a saturday...let's say about 7am...no work...no nth to do~

This is what i do today~~
taking a picture of myself and gorek gorek till 8++ than only i'm willing to get out of the bed.
thinking whether or not i should go and get my hair trim.........
But if i trim my front part of the hair to be short...
i'll end up looking like last year again~~

Just the difference is...it's a bit shorter now.
Gosh~~ girls~~
i think i'll just stick to this hair style...don't wanna waste RM18......
or maybe i will~~
wait for my next post la........
lol

-END-

me:" is this pic nice? i'm thinking to put on frenster"
winnie: " ok la. 有点像真子。突然跑一个头出来"
me:"........."
ok~~ so end up...i display here.....
booo~~~~getting a heart attack yet?
-_-" 无聊

No comments: