Sunday, December 16, 2007

自恋


ok~~ this is me wake up in Sunday morning grumpy looking~~~
"It's time to trim this freaking hair"
i told myself and winnie is so so nice to acompany me ^^


After bath....make up a bit~~~ ta...da.........pretty lei~~~i know i know. thank u thank u~~ hahaha.
When a girl have a bad hair day, her mood is not good.....so when u see a girl having a bad mood, maybe is because she's having PMS or just because she having a bad hair day.


"hmm, where sud i go cut my hair lei~~~~"


"any idea?"


"bzz...bzz" sot sot electric....recharge a bit of energy before go out "kap zai" hahahaha


ta...da....i trim my hair liao~~ time to go shopping lo~~~~
nothing is more nice than having $ to spend on the things we like~~

3 comments:

ahem` said...

Hahaha you look very cute in this series of photos.. :)

Annie said...

u so leng lui .....really....^^

woei said...

ty ty...muaks