Tuesday, December 25, 2007

2 stupid gals celebrating Christmas Eve

So....how's your christmas been spend this year? party with gang? bbq at friend's house? countdown in the pub? dating with your lover? or just home alone enjoying the peace?

well....i don't wan to spend my first christmas eve in Miri alone. All the time in melaka, i've been spending with friends...miss them la~~

this year...i got to go on a 'date' with my old old friend...winnie~~love her~~hehe...(i'm not les ok~)

yeap~ even prepare the red hat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we were planning to wear it while walking into the shop~ but at the end, we change our mind, coz the workers there also wearing the same hat~
we don't want ppl to shout at us
"oi~~ ah moi~ where's lim peh punya drink?!!!"


I wan to post winnie stupid photo~~ but she forbit me~~ :P


kekeke...camwhole b4 the thing we order come

View from my seat~ the place is very very nice~ not much ppl already, after pass 10.30 ++. it was full house before 10pm. After the meal, they seem to go for second round~~ i bet they're going for countdown at pub or going for a midnight movie. I guess that's how miri ppl are.....

2 poor girls with low budget~~ 2 cups of drinks, 1 fries.
what to do....we can't manage to get a golden turtle to date us ba~~~
waitress : "minum ape?"
me : "orange juice, no ice"
winnie : " apple, no ice too"
After few minuts, the drinks come.
me : "......"
winnie : "hmm~~ the juice no ice, not nice lei"
me : "than why u follow me order no ice?!!"
winnie : "coz 讲义气(jiang yi qi) "
me : " -_-" "
2 stupid gals~~~

well, the drinks not nice, but the tiramisu is damn nice~~~ ^^


aaaa~~~~


There goes my plan to diet~~ hahaha


mmm......MMMM.........


Yummy!!!!




christmas is a time to give and share and love and..watever la~~~
time to exchange gift

what i got? and what i give her? well~~~~ it's a secret btw us~~~
Merry Christmas
&
Happy New Year
-END-

No comments: