Thursday, June 14, 2007

Updatessssssss

Many Many to Update....where to start where to end?

Okok....so i finish my degree....where to next?
It feel kinda weird when all my life, i know where to go....i mean
kindargarden is a MUST....
primary school is a MUST...
secondary school is a MUST...
and finally went for University. So basically education road stop here, unless i like to continue...of becoming a botak head Phd doctor.

Many years have passed...now i had to stop and think where should i go next?
obtain a Master? well, i don't know.....but many people are doing it, even my friends!
career? i need to get a job somehow, someday!!! no money, no luxury lifestyle....i'm not one of the lucky kid who was born with a golden key~~~~

have you guys ever had a moment of feeling lost? not knowing what to do next in your life?

i donno what my dream career are actually? how many ppl do chose the career their dream of anywhere?

funny that i should say this....last nite i chat with 'someone' who is quite close to me....
he actually said this to me: " ur dream is to find a hubby!!!!! "
omg....i hate to admit it, but somehow he is right....... -_-

ok....finding a golden turtle who can take care of me and love me...is tat a wrong thinking? i mean....just because i'm a degree student...having that kind of thought is wrong? am i pathetic or what?

Well i'm certainly 100% sure that my parent will chop my head off if i think like that....
lol..............

anyway....i'll be getting my cert soon.....and i'll be sending my resume to every company that i can possibly send..........hopping for a reasonable pay......

wish me luck !!!!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey just discovered this blog of yours and I will visit it as often as i can.. hehehe.

Well... wanting to get married isn't a joke, let alone a PATHETIC one. Almost every woman wants to get married. those who say no are either lying to themselves or they are tired of getting involved in a relationship. I think it's absolutely NORMAL. hehehe... a degree holder = a normal human being. well... i also want to find myself the right man then *dang dang dang* walking down the isle in the church! woohoo! well i can only dream for now~ hehehe :)

Goodluck in finding jobs :) I wish I can come to your graduation. when's it?