Monday, June 18, 2007

Working Life


So i found a "temporary job" at boulevard as a sales person in a computer store selling IT stuff.

basic pay is RM600++....(that's what the bos wife told me) with a push of sales....i can earn some extra money...which the word sound like -> Call Me TION.........

The first day was extra tiring because i need to get use to standing for almost 6 hours. Since it's a shop, there's no extra chair for the workers to sit. only a chair in front of the cashier, two chairs for the two technition down stair and some chairs up stair for the technition ALSO! see how lucky they are being technition....they don't need to serve customer unless they are forse to! anyway....back to the topic....basically there's only ONE chair for 4 sales person + me that = 5 people wanting to sit. sigh!!! luckily there some lower shelf and desperately SOME boxes can be sit on.

When the clock finally show 6.30....i was so so damn happy to punch the card and fast fast drive home and relax my poor legs. I admit i'm a 'thousand gold missy' (千金小姐). I really do have the urge to quite next day....coz i cant stand the pain in my legs........even my parent pity me~~ sigh ! what to do, i never work before........industry training was worse but at least i get to sit.....

Anyway, i call my dear and complain complain complain till he bei tahan.....lol....pity my dear ^^
"My baby working in shopping complex. 1 day 12 hours standing. Work first day only complain leg wanna break...Really thousand gold... Tak boleh pakai"
LoL....sorry lo dear.....

Cyril aka Ah ko said to me: everyone need to work eventually........... -_-"

Last time i always hear senior say
"u better cherrish ur school life and dont rush to get out to the working community, school is FUN"
Now i'm one of them who would say the same to the juniors.....
Back in MMU, i can skip class and sleep when the sun come out and wake up when the sun come down!!! wahahaha...........I miss those days.
-end-
..........................................................................................................................................................................
Anyway, happy birthday ah Lai.....


the ....er....9 leg star nice or not? hahaa.....got wee nee, me, kah yee, ngie lun and Lai's hand in it.

No comments: