Sunday, March 1, 2015

Bridal studio scam


Of all the bridal shop I've ask and surveyed, they all said the same thing.
"You can only take the chosen photo's soft copy"
Which will be around 30++ picture. If you want additional, you may add more $.
Bullshit.....took hundreds of photo and they just let it go wasted just like that.

And screw them with that policy. I've chosen a local bridal shop which allow me to take back ALL original photos. YES!!!
The tauke nio did try to persuade me to purchase the edited soft copy which will cost me RM400. and she claim it's 'very cheap already'

And one of the bridal shop even say to me "We don't let customer take all the photo because you do not know how to edit them"
lame sales point.

I wanna show them how good I am at editing photos..........but..... na~~~

1 comment:

Esther G said...

That's how some ppl got scammed. I'm glad I went looking around with you. It opened my eyes on this kinda thing.

It just goes to show how ignorant and arrogant people can be in the name of Money.