Wednesday, November 13, 2013

Breakfast at Chiang Mai

 It's only 7 in the morning..........I followed my parent to have breakfast in this small and peaceful town.

 We just randomly came here to try out their mee

 Found out that the owner like Lord of the Rings too

 Introducing one of the famous dishes in Chiang Mai - Khao Sai (Egg Noodle Curry)
The egg noodle is nicely deep friend and serve with curry soup.
I was having sore throat and yet, still daring to try this dish........and didn't regret it at all.

 I can't remember the name but it taste like our soup kueh tiaw

 with fish ball and meat in it

The friendly tauke who can speak teo chew.

I went back to the same shop the next day afternoon to eat the Khao Sai once more. Everyone went back to the hotel and I was sitting alone at the corner staring at the TV watching their local Thai series and enjoying my noodle without any drinks.
While enjoying my alone time, the tauke's daughter suddenly put an ice cold water in front of me and walk away.
ahhhh......curry noodle plus ice cold water in a hot afternoon is the best moment you can ever experience.

No comments: