Monday, September 30, 2013

Bangkok - Pratunam area

 View of the street area

 Pink taxi. wonder why

I didn't buy any of the street food cause it's not very hygienic looking. Well......I did buy 1 or 2 for my dad during supper time  

 I gaze fixedly and intently at this for quite a while and can't figure out which part of organ is this. And my mom told me it's Pig tongue!!!! you dare to give it a try?

 I went straight in when I saw a 7-11 shop.

 Very curios about what they have in store.

 it's only about RM1.50

 I bought this. Honey + Lemon green tea. Nothing special about the taste. It's the packaging that make it special and I like it

Wonder why I didn't see this in Malaysia.

 Recommend to try EVA wine cooler - white.

and another regret is, i should have buy Pocky and pretz back to Malaysia.

No comments: