Saturday, February 9, 2013

Miao&WafuPafu Kiut Cases

Again..........online shopping is a virus
http://www.akiraceo.com/2013/02/04/miaowafupafu-soft-opening-sales/
It's so hard to resist when you can just order something just a click away.


Of cause I did think twice and consult someone before I purchase just to make sure I wont regret afterward.
So after much deliberation, I place my order and walah~~~~ My parcel is here.

So I chose this design cause it's look cute to me. Miao like fishy but dreaming of other type of food.

The packing is cute too. Normally you would just throw away but this~~~ I just couldn't do it. I keeping it safe in my drawer.
HOW TO BIKIN (BUAT/ DO IT)
Miao's instruction to put on the case but didn't tell you how to take it off.
"Legend tells of a cat and his two hamster-minions who tried to take over the world but were sealed into a phone case by a wizard"
Kinda hard to take it off, guess that's how he take over our world now.

The inside look of the casing.
"A SARAWAK BRAND"
Actually I'm attracted with the side semi-transparent design. Most of the casing hide iphone's metallic side.

The back view. I couldn't really understand what Jian mean when he say "Scratch Resistant barrier created by the seal, leaving behind a 3D Carving Texture effect"
Until I got my hand on it then I was like "owwww~~~~~"

You can do this with the casing........awesome..........

I still can't give it 10/10 design cause there's still room for improvement.......I still find it very fragile for your phone. If you are the careless people who always drop you phone. Is not recommended to get it. 

No comments: