Monday, October 22, 2012

Penang Trip 1

In October 2011, my old friend back in Uni time finally tying the knot and invited me to their wedding a year later. Which is on 14th October 2012. Many of you might say "wah, you're such a wonderful friend to fly all the way to Penang"
Well, it's a year in advance and I wanted a holiday gate away excuses. Since my bf also agree to go with me. So why not?

小笼包 咬下去 里面的汁都会喷出来 ? 骗人的。我吃过更好吃的。
The route I choose to reach Penang is flying through KL. I was planing to connect the flight directly from Miri - KL - Penang but the time just wont match. So i end up staying at my sis's place for a night.  

红烧拉面。好听是人工拉面。不好听,面条根本就没有QQ弹牙。 感觉好像在美里的味千拉麵 (Ajisen Ramen) 一样 。
By the time I reach KL, it's already 6pm and by the time we reach The Curve/ Ikea it's already 9pm.
We quickly had our dinner at 龙的传人

After our dinner, we quickly went for a walk in Ikea. It's big....and have all these show rooms for little house owner to make reference with. Compact yet space saving. I love it. How I wish I had one in future.
That's the end of my short stay in KL.

The next day, we catch our flight to Penang. What a purple day for me.

No comments: