Sunday, August 7, 2011

Brunei 1 day trip Part 1

It's been a while since i woke up so early on a Saturday. Even i do...it's only because of work.
But today, I'm going to Brunei to enjoy myself with a bunch of friends and stuff myself with good food.

a glimpse of Permy area.

We stop by McD drive thru. The 3 people in my shot is not my gang. Will reveal them later.

This is the first time I ate McD breakfast

while waiting for our turn to oder our food, i just simply try out my new 'photo quality'. kekeke (more details on that later)

I've gotta admit, McD breakfast set is quite enjoying. Burger, eat, ham....etc.

You pour your own honey and butter onto the pancake. Make our own tea flavor with sugar & cream.
But i guess it's the company I have that make me feel good and enjoying the start of the day.

Welcome to the new Miri - Brunei immigration. They still renovating. I don't wanna say why, coz i scare i go to jail later.


After 2++ hours of drive, here we are the Bandar trademark.
Make sure you see this if you plan to come to Brunei Darussalam

No comments: