Sunday, July 3, 2011

Transformer

Transformer Dark of the Moon released in Miri.
It supposed to be shown on 30/7 (Thursday). But as expected something always happen.
This time, it's flight delay. Flight that carrying the film.
My boy was devastated. He was so sad that night......
Finally the film had arrived and I went early morning to buy the ticket on a sunny Saturday.
I arrived around 11++ am. I thought i was early. But i was wrong. Freaking long queue and worst part is, 10pm show left 1st row.
Strange thing is 7pm show was empty.
Yes, i bought 1st row seat, don't wanna disappoint him.


I'm not so into Transformer. Yes, the robot was cool, the graphic was awesome, but somehow it just too MUCH action. I don't know which are the good guy and which are the bad guy....
I'm color blind...my brain not in time to differentiate fast moving object.
The only thing I love about this movie is their soundtrack.
Go download them if you want.


"If you want to enjoy this album, my advice is to listen it with your earphones (in-ear type is the best) or headphones and pump up the volume." - copied from the blogger

No comments: