Sunday, March 20, 2011

Ajisen Ramen

Ajisen Ramen open quite a while now. It's located at the old Shiki slot.
So, went on a date to try out the new buzz...

Initially I'm so scare that it's full house...but phew~~ Ajisen have 2 floors so there is no need to fear of no seat.
Environment wise not bad, with leather seat n black wooden table...classy
Service wise...good. Once you come in, they take your order and it only took about 10 mins for them to serve your order. Now that's what I call efficiency.

Food wise....as a few comment i got "borderline acceptable / not bad"
for me.....yeap, can give it a try.

We ordered Kimchi and Char Siew.
I can't really describe the taste. The Kimchi isn't like other kimchi i tasted. It's spicy but....just a bit different. Char Siew is pork of cause...not like hong kong style red pork...it's really is japan style pork
The soup...i think they use the same soup for all of their Ramen. Creamy, salty & creamy...


I like the egg too...I think they boil it like herbal egg. Maybe using their soup. Wow a soup can do wondrous thing

No comments: