Monday, June 7, 2010

Life Long friend

Esther......a bubbly girl.....which i've known for more then 10 years


I was a shy one back in sch, but with her dragging me around, i get to know a lot of people in the sch. Life isn't bored with her around because it's all about joke and laughter.
funny if you ask - do we share every moment together?
the answer is NO. Funny how we maintain our friendship. we seldom talk, but we do talk.
we seldom share our sadness coz we share our happiness.....


a friend who wanna be friend with me because of who i am NOT what i am
a friend who does not judge me but stand by my side whenever i fall
a friend whom I cherish.


a life long friend and i hope ...... in many many years to come.
i know i'm not suppose to remind you of ur age.....BUT......
Happy mid 20's Esther.......... LOL

2 comments:

Esther G said...

thank you dear :D so touching leh. a post just for me. i know i'm mid twenties now. i dont hate it when ppl remind me of it. i've learned to accept it because i know that life is all about learning. age doesnt matter when comes to that. everyone learns. and i hope to learn that one day our friendship will last forever :)

love you girl. muaks!

Regina said...

hahahaha, nice one Woei! Happy belated birthday Esther! =)