Saturday, November 21, 2009

Hangout

Hangout & turn out to be Hangover

It's Thursday night... Tom's one lonely man at home...so here we are...accompany him
@ coffee bean


It's been a while since i step into coffee bean....
personally...i prefer Starbuck....


To our surprise....Rivian manage to join us too ^^ guess she manage to get a "chop" from her custom. LOL


3 girls....FB-ing and accompany our Tom dai ko~~~lucky man he is~~~ but where is him?


sitting at the other corner chatting with his gf!!! zzzzzzzz
*Tom ar....might as well, u stay at home la* blek~~~

Friday night~~
*i gotta feeling...that's tonight gonna be a good night*
I hate clubbing in Miri....so i suggest Al Fresco for Tom to be high and happy
and to my surprise.....EVERYONE turn up once more~~~
yeap.....it's a good Friday night

with buckets of Heineken...see how happy he is~~~


that's my drink~~ zzzz
I drank 2 cups.... shit u tom.....keep asking me 1 go~~~
Cannot like that.....
Every girls and boys that turn up manage to drink 1 GO~~ except me @@"
佩服......


Victim of the night~~~ Tauke Wong......
*DRINK UP!!!!!!!!*
*1 GO CHUNG MENG!!!!!!*
*CANNOT LIKE THAT ooooooooo*
*shout shout*
*clap clap*

LOL.....kesian
I woke up next morning.....dizzy.....
shit.......hate HANGOVER!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: