Monday, August 10, 2009

Posing with DSLR

Ame & Tom keep telling "if you wanna buy cam, go for DSLR..." but then i keep telling them, it's hard to camwhore with a bulky cam.

Ame & Tom....let me prove to you...why i don't prefer DSLR for camwhoring


Of course i LOVE people with DSLR over people with the normal slim digital cam la~~


why...cause they can always snap me with their LONG and BIG lens~~


And play with the lights, play with the focus, play with whatever function is there for them


See the effect......with flash compare without flash~~~


so my point is....how am i suppose to snap myself with this BIG, LONG, BULKY DSLR?
It's already hard enough for me to hold it. And i need to find the angle some more lei~~~


turn out.... not up to my expectation. Totally, not my style~~


see...with my sony w610i only, i manage to snap this pic. even tipu Wilson i slim jor...LOL
sorry lo Ame + Tom, all in all....i LOVE people with DSLR.....just that i don't like to own a DSLR... no point. Cause i cant snap a nice pic of myself.


next up, post about Shirley B'day.... need to PS all the pic~~ @@"

No comments: