Thursday, April 23, 2009

Old Picture

jeng jeng jeng.....FINALLY....got the picture from the photographer....


The wonders of fake eye lashes...make your eyes look bigger....


This picture look kinda familiar......
oh....does it look similar to my graduation photo?
just that this time, my sis & i are wearing white & pink instead


ya ya ...the bride and the groom and the .....well....you know the rest.......


esther......your picture~~~


leng lui or not?


sorry...but not much picture to show.........
why?
cause the photographer is not pro enough to take portrait shot......
all my face turn out to be chubby.....zzzzzzzzzz
and this is the one and only picture that i love.......and it's even taken by myself......
-_-"

1 comment:

Esther G said...

u know... i think i'm glad u put that photo on LOL its like a revelation :P its time for me to change for the better. i dont like how i look like in the photo but i know now it's not too late for improvement :D thanks dear! thanks to ur sister too because invited me to her wedding dinner. ahaks...