Monday, September 1, 2008

Another Great Memories

OMG~~ so much to share~~ so many pic~~lazy to post in order.....


Let you see some of the food


Soup of the day~~ non halal~~


Around 4-5 pm, my helpers have come


The chef of the day~~~


Now i know why all the best & top cook in the world are man~~


see~~ felt like eating in a 5 star hotel


Tada~~~


Meat from Brunei


Ice cream cake + homemade cake~~ yummy~~~
So touch when Ah piong 哥 say he bake the cake just for me.....


Priceless gift from Tampoi~~~washing dishes~~~


pretty ho~~~but all gone in a second~~~


a ghost behind my back


I donno what i ate till i show this expression


half of the food~~ yes~~ half of it only


A better view of the homemade lemon cheese cake


My body guard~~ hahahaha~~~


Lai lai~~ take pic lo~~


cheeseeeeeeeeeeeeee


1st round of - my current colleague + friend


Tampoi & me~~


2nd round ~ my ex-colleague + ah jui~~~




Hope they enjoy the food


so happy~~~~


ai ling + me


"oii oii"~~~




cant wait to taste both cakes~~




notice the different btw the upper pic & this pic?


see~~ he so enjoy ar


The potato salad he prepared is suppered


YUMMMMM~~~~~~~~


loving couple~~ ^^


winnie + me...les couple? ~~~


ah piong 哥 + the chef ~~~ gay couple?


he borrowed the projector from office lei~~~ so nice~~~


yumm yumm~~~


tampoi + hydey~~~


tampoi + spicy + hydey~~~


leng luisssssssssss...all taken already lo


Wonder why this pic is here?


Coz it's movie time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
even better then watching it in the cinema


hohoh~~ this position is damn funny....Chung Meng tauke concentrating hard la~~


wohoooo~~~ excited expression from Tom~~(my chef of the night)


Both cakes~~~now only i notice the topping of the ice cream cake look like a heart shape
i *heart* it~~~


me~~the birthday girl


^^


even lighting the candle also i cant stop myself from *gg*


yesh~~ cut lo cut lo


hohohohoh~~~~~~~~


my expression when trying the 1st bite of the homemade cake~~~
rating: 4/5........hahahahaha


Final pic le~~~~ lai lai~~~~

真的很谢谢大家。
Wilson, Jojo,
Esther, Amy, Ah Lai, Elvina,
SuHan, Mr R, Jennifer, KT, Ah Ming..........many many those who i left out~~
thanks for the gift & sms~~~

No comments: