Thursday, April 26, 2007

Maple Story

This is my Maple Story

I was playing all alone at first~~~


It was fun level up at first but now it seem a bit boring~~~
spicy:"hmmm~~~"


Than i got PokMurtabak with me ^^
spicy:"I wan to buy, buy for me!!!!!"
Pok:"Don la....look like made overnight!"


Sometimes he can be pain in the ass~~~
spicy:"U wanna come with me or not!"
Pok:"Walau~~~~aaaa"


Sometimes we do stupid things together~~~
spicy:"eh faster....poke his butt!!! i dare u, muahahaa"
Pok:"...................."


I get to meet with different kinds of character....
spicy:"Wa....JayChou!!!!!!!!!!!"


And today i have a mei mei in Maple~~~
hahaha
I never know online game can be so fun~~~~
of coz not addicted to it la~~~~~

2 comments:

Regina said...

WAHH... but maple can be VERY VERY VERY addictive!! Can play until don't want to sleep >.< That's why after i reformat my comp i don't dare to start liao. Ehehehe ;p

woei said...

haha...true true. i was addicted to it at first. but now no more. coz lazy to level up liao